The Association of Architecture Schools of Australasia (AASA) has provided leadership and advocacy for architectural education in the Australasian region since 1999. The AASA identifies, develops and supports:
- Quality professional undergraduate and graduate education of architects and related professions;
- Research, scholarship and creative work in relation to architecture and the designed environment; and
- Policy, community service and professional activities in relation to architectural education.
- Professor Diego Ramirez-Lovering (President)
- Associate Professor Uwe Rieger (Vice-President)
- Dr Ceridwen Owen (Secretary)
- Associate Professor Chris Smith (Treasurer)