AASA - Providing leadership and advocacy for architectural education in Australasia
About the AASA
The Association of Architecture Schools of Australasia (AASA) has provided leadership and advocacy for architectural education in the Australasian region since 1999. The AASA identifies, develops and supports:
- Quality professional undergraduate and graduate education of architects and related professions;
- Research, scholarship and creative work in relation to architecture and the designed environment; and
- Policy, community service and professional activities in relation to architectural education.
AASA Executive office holders:
- Peter McPherson (President)
- Professor Deborah Ascher Barnstone (Vice President)
- Dr Tanja Glusac (Secretary)
- Professor Chris Knapp (Treasurer)
Image: A design studio review in progress at RMIT University in Melbourne 2016.