AASA - Providing leadership and advocacy for architectural education in Australasia
AASA Digital Learning Research Grant 2019 Announced
Friday May 10, 2019
1 July 2019: The Digital Learning Research Grant is now closed. The winner will be announced in due course.
We are delighted to announce that the AASA is launching the AASA Digital Learning Research Grant on 1 May 2019! This new initiative is open to all AASA members!
The AASA is offering $5,000 to the winning proposal. The objectives of the grant are as follows:
- Provide support for research into e-learning and blended learning in architecture.
- Facilitate and foster collaborative research between schools of architecture.
- Disseminate this research to member universities and more widely to encourage best practice.
The timeline is as follows:
- First call for applications: 1 May 2019.
- Deadline for applications: 30 June 2019.
- Successful applications announced on 14th July 2019 (to be confirmed)
- Research project commencement – immediately after a successful applicant has been notified.
- Presentation to AASA AGM in Auckland, 1-2 October 2019 (of the proposal and ongoing research).
- Complete research findings to be submitted by 30th July 2020 and presented to AASA AGM in late 2020.
Download the files below for information about the grant proposal.
AASA Digital Learning Research Grant 2019 FINAL.pdf
FORM_AASA Digital Learning Research Grant 2019 FINAL.docx
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact AASA Secretariat Martha Liew. Martha.firstname.lastname@example.org .