AASA - Providing leadership and advocacy for architectural education in Australasia
2019 Education Prize winners announced
Monday August 26, 2019
The AASA is pleased to announce that 5 finalists have been selected for the inaugural 2019 AASA Education Prize for Early Career Academics! The finalists are:
- Dr Karamia Muller (University of Auckland). Project: Design 4: Counter Forensics Studio
- Dr John Doyle (RMIT University). Project: Evolving the Grey
- Dr Katica Pedisic (University of South Australia). Project: Research Through Design Studio
- Dr Hannah Robertson (Monash University). Project: Visions of a Bushman
- Ms Amaia Sanchez-Velasco (University of Technology, Sydney). Project: Factory of Hyper-ecologies
Presentation and exhibition of finalists works will be held at Warren and Mahoney in Auckland during the AASA AGM. The Education Prize Funds are awarded to each finalist to support their attendance in Auckland.
The AASA would like to thank all of the AASA members who submitted entries to the 2019 AASA Education Prize for Early Career Academics – your participation is highly valued!
Finally, a thank you to our jury panel: Professor Chris Knapp (Bond University), Professor Francesca Hughes (University of Technology, Sydney), Professor Andre Brown (Victoria University of Wellington) and Associate Professor Perry Kulper (University of Michigan).
Finalists work will be posted to the AASA website following the exhibition. More news to come.