AASA - Providing leadership and advocacy for architectural education in Australasia
Student Logo Design Competition: Extended Closing Date 1 August 2020
Tuesday March 31, 2020
As part of the AASA’s effort to revamp the organisation’s identity in conjunction with the launch of our new website, we open an opportunity for architecture students to design a new logo for the AASA.
Due to COVID -19 we are extending the closing date for the AASA Student Logo Design competition to 1 August 2020. We hope the new date will attract more submissions as we understand students have been struggling with online learning and the lockdown in the last 3-4 months.
- The winner will receive a cash prize of $1,000.
- The winning design will be featured on the AASA website and disseminated through the AASA newsletter and press release to relevant industry publications.
- The winner will be invited to the AASA AGM (via ZOOM meeting) and present the new design to the HoS.
- Ten shortlisted designs will each receive a $100 book voucher
- All design submissions will be published on the AASA website
Closing date: COB, 1 August 2020.
For more information download the competition brief [140KB .PDF].