AASA - Providing leadership and advocacy for architectural education in Australasia
Online Learning Resources
The AASA is running the Webinar Series “Online Learning in Architecture”, in which public webinars will be provided on various topics and challenges relevant to online learning methods.
- Webinar #6 “Reflecting and Rebounding: A Roundtable Discussion on a Challenging 2020 and Beyond”
- Webinar #5 “The Transition Back from Online Learning to Face to Face Learning”
- Webinar #4 "The Impact of Online Learning on the Academic Institution"
- Webinar #3 "Maintaining Studio Culture in Online Learning"
- Webinar #2 "Reviews, Site Visits and Student Perspectives – The Challenges of Online Learning in Architecture”
- Webinar #1 "What is Good Online Learning in Architecture?"
With Australian and New Zealand universities moving courses online due to the COVID-19 crisis, the AASA is playing a critical role in providing necessary resources and platforms for online learning with members.