AASA - Providing leadership and advocacy for architectural education in Australasia
Covid-19 Crisis: Online learning resources
With Australian and New Zealand universities moving courses online due to the COVID-19 crisis, the AASA is playing a critical role in providing necessary resources and platforms for online learning with members. Please see below resources available to members:
- ACSA’s online learning discussions
- Glen Hill’s paper on The ‘Tutorless’ Design Studio: A Radical Experiment in Blended Learning (2017) [5.8MB .DOCX]
- Minutes from Online Learning and Teaching in Architectural Education Symposium and Workshop (2017) [2MB .PDF]
- Jolanda Morkel’s report (2019) [900KB .PDF]
- PPT presentations by Jolanda Morkel [35MB .PPT] and Douglas MacLeod [20MB .PPTX].
We hope you will find these resources useful.
The AASA Executive Team