AASA - Providing leadership and advocacy for architectural education in Australasia
Webinar #1 "What is Good Online Learning in Architecture?"
In response to the Covid-19 crisis, the AASA presented a one-hour Webinar on Friday, 3 April 2020 to assist staff of architecture programs in the current rush to online teaching.
- AASA Treasurer Professor Chris Knapp (Bond University)
- Steven Feast (Curtin University) – Lessons From Existing Online Programs
- Dr Jason Crow (Monash University) – Virtual Environments: taking studios online
- Dr Mohammed Makki (University of Technology, Sydney) – The Conference Approach: application in teaching
- Elizabeth Strauss (Curtin University) – Engaging Students Online: overcoming separation anxiety
Followed by question and answer, and we want to find out how the AASA can best support YOU at this time.
Duration: 1 hour and 20 minutes:
- Steven Feast – AASA Webinar Lessons from an Online Course [230KB PDF]
- Mohammed Makki – AASA Online Design Juries [1.1MB PPTX]
- Elizabeth Strauss – Collaborate Introduction [4.6MB PPTX]
- Jason Crow – Maintaining Continuity when Transitioning into a Virtual Architecture Studio Environment [24MB PDF]
Continuing with the AASA Webinar Series on Online Learning in Architecture, we are excited to announce the fourth webinar in the series, titled “The impact of Online Learning on the Academic Institution”.
Continuing with the AASA Webinar Series on Online Learning in Architecture, we are excited to announce the third webinar in the series, titled: “Maintaining Studio Culture in Online Learning”.
Webinar #2 "Reviews, Site Visits and Student Perspectives – The Challenges of Online Learning in Architecture”
We are excited to announce the second webinar in the Online Learning in Architecture series – “Reviews, Site Visits and Student Perspectives – The Challenges of Online Learning in Architecture”.