AASA - Providing leadership and advocacy for architectural education in Australasia
University of Tasmania
School of Architecture and Design
The School of Architecture & Design at the University of Tasmania offers degree programs in Architecture, Interior Design, and Furniture Design.
Our School is recognised as a centre for the teaching, research, design and construction of environments and artefacts that are:
- socially responsive and responsible, and explore the interaction between design and inhabitation at different scales;
- healthy, environmentally sensitive and encourage the users’ well‐being;
- addressing challenges of environmental changes, social and economic development, social agency and anticipatory planning and design;
- enriching and are enriched by new information and technology; and
- informed by an understanding of the changing role of design and emerging larger‐scale design questions around the relationships between the built environment, site and physical geography.